amazon banner

Friday, May 23, 2014

Why this blog isn't called body aesthetics without steroids

First off I'm going to tell you I don't know jack about bodybuilding.  I don't care to know about it either. Sure, I'll mention a few things bodybuilders do when they train but to that extent I am very ignorant of bodybuilding.

Most of the time I'm bloated from and/either/or whey protein, beef, chicken, rice, Clif oatmeal bars.  I'm the furthest thing from pretty, and since I'm a dude I really don't care what I look like. If you do care maybe this isn't the right information for you

All I can guarantee you if you follow the instructions in this blog are strength and muscle. If you're looking to learn how to cut and lose body fat then this really isn't the place for you because if you train like me you're going to be hungry most  of the time.  If you're not gorging yourself with animal proteins after you workout, I can almost guarantee you won't see any muscle or strength gains.

Now if you haven't heard of Mark Bell you should.  This is his video on strength while losing fat.


No comments:

Post a Comment